Meals on Wheels Central Coast
Meals on Wheels Central Coast is committed to delivering more than just a meal. We also provide a friendly support service and a chance for social inclusion to members of the Central Coast community.
We are a community non-profit organisation which provides a convenient meal delivery and social support service to members of the Central Coast community. We cater to elderly and frail people as well younger people with a disability and their carers living at home.
Meals on Wheels Central Coast is managed by paid staff and overseen by a community based volunteer Committee. We have approximately 250 volunteers, 15 paid staff, over 700 clients and deliver around 14,000 meals a month, making us the largest Meals on Wheels organisation in New South Wales. Meals on Wheels Central Coast is a NDIS registered organisation.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU:
- Registered NDIS Provider (download NDIS Menu)
- Over 130 tasty, nutritious meals ranging from just $2.50 to $7.50 (download Meals on Wheels Central Coast Menu)
- More than 20 mouth-watering desserts from 99c
- Free delivery to your home by caring volunteers
- Low-fat, low-salt, gluten-free, minced & pureed meals available
- No contracts or sign-up fees
- Three-course lunch & activities with friends at our weekly Community Restaurants
- Social & shopping bus excursions
- One-on-one shopping & transport assistance
Meals on Wheels Central Coast is supported by Coast Cuisine and One Direct Advisory Limited.